Inno.Clean is a French company, based in Marseille, specialising in the manufacture of washing powders and tablets for laundry hygiene, dishwashing, cleaning and surface maintenance in the professional environment, both under its own brands and under third-party brands.
In our integrated laboratory in Lyon, we design innovative, high-performance and responsible formulations that meet all the requirements of the professional and consumer markets, guaranteeing the use of increasingly safe, eco-responsible or eco-sourced raw materials, while complying with strict specifications:
• PERFORMANCE: we carry out all our performance and comparative effectiveness tests in-house, reproducing all the protocols established by the leading 'expert' laboratories
• disinfection: Inno.Clean initiated a process in 2018 to obtain an A.M.M. (Marketing Authorization) for a family of disinfectant detergents in powders and tablets. Inno.Clean is today a key French player in the market for biocides for the hygiene of professional textiles and tableware.
• safety: concerned about the health of users and consumers, Inno.Clean has excluded preservatives, controversial additives and sensitizing or worrying substances from all of its formulations
• ecology: many of our formulations are approved/validated/compliant with Ecolabel specifications and Ecocert* standards and we implement whenever possible, new 'packaging' solutions favoring the use of recycled materials or materials of 100% renewable plant origin, to strengthen our contribution to Environmental Protection
* www.detergents.ecocert.com - www.ecocert.com - www.cosmos.ecocert.com
The professional range formulated for washing problems specific to each sector of activity
Concentrated performance detergents formulated for optimal results
and respect for linens in professional and household environments.
Atomized detergents specially formulated for public procurement and calls offers as well as the Hard Discount distribution networks. They provide a report first-rate price/kg and guarantee reduced washing costs.
Innoclean delivers an authentic vision through the “Le Marseillois” range,
naturally efficient and traditional in hygiene and home maintenance.
Certified by Ecocert, Innogreen offers a range of products that respect people and the environment without any concession on efficiency.
French manufacturer: Inno.Clean designs and manufactures professional hygiene and disinfection solutions intended for the maintenance and hygiene of professional textiles, the hygiene of dishes, the cleaning and maintenance of surfaces.
an integrated R&D laboratory: Continuously pushing and surpassing technical limits, improving the performance of our products and adapting to a constantly evolving regulatory environment, are the values that drive our Research & Development Department. Our researchers are constantly exploring the use of new raw materials and innovative and sustainable formulation technologies in order to provide you with ever more effective, healthier, safer and more environmentally friendly solutions.
A HISTORICAL MANUFACTURING SITE: Our production site, established in Marseille since 1856, cultivates respect for traditions and the transmission of know-how, while looking resolutely towards the future.
The very first washing powder with real Marseille Savon was created on the site in 1974. The last independent French manufacturer of atomized washing powders and specialist in the manufacture of professional tablets and pastilles, Inno.Clean markets four brands of hygiene products oriented B2B, B2C or B2B2C through its third-party brand manufacturing activity.
BRANDS DEVELOPED TO MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS
A COMPANY WITH SIMPLE BUT STRONG VALUES: Concerned about human health and environmental protection, Inno.Clean has excluded preservatives, controversial additives and substances from all of its formulations. sensitizing or worrying. Inno.Clean initiated a process in 2018 to obtain an A.M.M. (Marketing Authorization) for a family of disinfectant detergents in powders and tablets and has become a significant French player in the Biocides market for the hygiene of professional textiles and tableware.
Efficiency, Safety and Ecology constitute the basis of our values which inspire the daily actions of our customer-oriented teams.